Digital IC Engineer
Join a renowned German semiconductor company as a Digital IC Designer at their brand-new design center in vibrant Duesseldorf, Germany. My client develops, produces and markets semiconductors and sensors primarily for the automotive industry. For more than 30 years, my client has been innovating new functions in mobility and safety with regard to energy efficiency.
This is an opportunity for Digital IC Design engineers who have at least four years of experience, especially in the automotive domain. My client offers interesting international IC design projects with global customers, an international team and above all, stable and longterm employment.
As part of the Digital IC development team your tasks will be:
- developing ICs for global (automotive) customers
- simulating and verifying your design including documentation
You are best equipped for this if you have experience with the following:
- front-end RTL design flow
- Verilog or VHDL
- CAD systems
- embedded C/programming microcontroller (ARM, Atmel...)
- design/implementation of IPs
- proven experience working in the automotive sector
If you bring the following, that would make you a star-candidate:
- UVM experience
- Synopsys experience
- experience with product test, validating and measuring
- fluency in German
And of course a Master/PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar.
Given the breadth of design opportunities on offer within this comapny, you'll be continually challenged and engaged.
For details, please email Christina (IC Resources DACH) at firstname.lastname@example.org.