Nanotron - Senior Marketing - Berlin
My client is a leading real-time location technology company and they are seeking a Head of Product Marketing to join them in Berlin! You will be experienced in Product Marketing of either semiconductors or real-time software products and you will be comfortable managing a small team.
· Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, ideally in Electronics or Computer Science.
· Demonstrable experience of marketing the entire product lifecycle; owning an entire product portfolio and being able to clearly demonstrate both software and hardware features.
· Strong experience across various marketing disciplines and an ability to apply these successfully to the product at hand.
· Fluent English is required - German is a plus.
· Owning the entire product portfolio; ensuring the strategy is aligned to the market competitively.
· Know the competitor landscape and create compelling value propositions as a result.
· Manage two Product Marketeers - one will be hardware focused and the other will be software focused.
· Develop marketing collateral and tailor to market verticals and location.
· Support the sales team with strategic customers.
You will be a successful product marketeer already and able to hit-the-ground running in managing an entire product portfolio and small product team. You will come from either a hardware or software background but be comfortable marketing both technologies. Berlin based.