Software Integration Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Integration Engineer to join a well-funded start-up based in Cambridge, who are leading the way in Image Processing and Computational Photography. The company use patented image fusion algorithms alongside cutting edge Machine Learning techniques to solve complex image processing problems.
Due to continued growth they require a Software Integration Engineer who will assist customers with integration of their technology and troubleshooting problems in installed technology.
To apply you must have:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Experience dealing with customers face-to-face as an Applications Engineer or in a pre or post-sales position
- Experience of real time programming in Embedded C/C++, and knowledge of Android/Linux programming
- Strong mathematical background and/or understanding of Algorithms
- Knowledge of camera image processing pipelines
- Working knowledge of Hardware platforms
The position offers great prospects of career progression with a highly competitive salary and good benefits in a modern working environment. If you would like to apply to the position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.