Digital Hardware Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
This exciting new role as a Senior Hardware Engineer entails responsibility for design the design of cutting edge communication equipment that are innovative and will disrupt current trends.
- Designing and maintaining Hardware Designs
- Circuit Design, Prototyping and Simulation
- Organise and manage transfer to full production, maintenance of revision control with sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- Previous experience in the design and maintenance of electronic hardware in the following areas (Design, Simulation, Board layout, Prototype manufacture, Design verification and Schematic Capture)
- High Speed Digital Design/ High Speed Communication Peripherals
- Radio frequency electronic design (highly sought but not essential)
This role as a Senior Hardware Engineer would see you leading projects and reporting directly into the Head of Hardware. It offers a highly competitive salary and is ideal for any candidate that is self-motivated, exhibits great initiative and is keen to broaden their current experiences.
Apply for Digital Hardware Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly