Silicon Production Manager
A new opportunity has arisen with our fabless client in the UK, searching for a Silicon Production Manager to be responsible for managing the interface between the design centre and foundry partners. The role will involve working with multi-functional groups including design, engineering and marketing to ensure that silicon technology is supported by fabrication partners. Improving silicon production performance will be a key part to the role as well as maintaining yield, quality and cost.
Requirements for the Silicon Production Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor fabrication and process knowledge
- Experience of working with foundry partners in Asia
- Product development and operations knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel@ic-resources.com for further details.