Product Marketing Manager - Software
Product Marketing Manager - Software - Berlin
My client is an exciting Berlin-based company that is producing real-time location services on the edge of the cloud. They are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to look after their software portfolio of edge analytic products. You will be experienced in software product marketing with a technical background.
· Relevant technical degree (or equivalent) with a marketing qualification.
· Proven experience of marketing software products; owning the products and positioning them competitively in the market.
· Ability to refine product strategy and be able to technically, and commercially, promote your software product portfolio.
· Fluent English with German as a plus.
· Own the product life-cycle of your portfolio
· Produce a range of marketing material including technical white papers, tech papers, presentational materials, web and demo collateral.
· Map out the competitor landscape and ensure that your own portfolio is positioned competitively with a compelling value proposition.
· Support key strategic customers and internal stakeholders.
You will be an experienced software product marketing manager with an ability to hit-the-ground running on a software portfolio of edge analytic products. Able to travel up to 20% and fluent in English is a must!