Digital IC Design Engineer
A market-leading, stable Semiconductor company located in a stunning Switzerland location is looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to develop ultra-low power ASICs.
Nestled between forested mountain ranges and a picturesque lake region, our client is situated in a region that has everything to offer; plenty for outdoor lovers yet on the doorstep of a vibrant city. They have a very long, reputable history of excellence in the development of ASICs and system solutions for a huge range of applications areas.
This a position for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to drive the design and implementation of digital blocks for ultra-low power ASICs applications. This role carries quite a significant amount of technical responsibility. As the Digital IC Design Engineer you will work on all stages of the ASIC Design flow process, working closely with the Business Unit Manager on product definition and developing design methodogy.
For a role here as a Digital IC Design Engineer, you will need:
· A Masters or equivalent degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering
· Several years' working experience in Digital IC Design, with a solid handle on RTL coding in VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog
· Good knowledge in all aspects of the Digital IC Design flow process, including architecture definition and top level integration
· Strong knowledge of validation approaches (UVM)
· Backend digital design experience (timing analysis, P&R and DFT) would be a real benefit
· Fluent language skills in English
Given the breadth of design opportunities on offer within this company, you'll be continually challenged and engaged. For more details, please contact either by email to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1189881152.
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.