Human Resources (HR) Manager - Semiconductors (Dresden)
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is a US semiconductor manufacturing business who supply the world's largest fabs with photlithography 'consumables'. They have a regional site in Dresden with around 90 employees, but now need to add a dedicated HR Manager who can:
- Develop and deploy policies and procedures
- Advise management on domestic employment law
- Structure employee benefits and social insurance plans
- Manage payroll
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Enhance employee relations
- Deal with long and short term staffing issues (succession planning/talent mapping/current recruitment).
This role will report in to the US and be a very 'independent' post. The successful candidate will need to have demonstrated an accomplished HR background across a broad range of responsibilities, and want to affect change on a regional site which requires structuring and building.
Business fluent German and English is essential, as is a good level of knowledge surrounding German employment/labour laws.
Apply for Human Resources (HR) Manager - Semiconductors (Dresden)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly