Software Release and Test Automation Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Software Release and Test Automation Engineer now needed to join established Satellite Communications team, based in Tewkesbury. The successful Senior Software Engineer with Software Release and Test Automation skills will join a small team of domain leading experts within a Major Multinational Aerospace player.
We are interested to hear from candidates with experience of Test Automation and Software Release Management. The role involves working closely with a team developing C/C++ in an embedded environment for telecommunication systems, so an appreciation of or background in this type of work would be beneficial.
Experience / Skills required:
- Graduate or MSC qualified in Electronics, Software Engineering or Communication Engineering ideally.
- Test Automation
- TCP/IP, UDP, PPP, PPPoE, ISDN.
- Software Build Systems
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Familiarity operating test Equipment (e.g. Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators)
Experience / Skills desirable:
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian Toolset (BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Understanding of test case design principles
- Project management or team leadership
- Requirements management and test coverage.
- Experience of DO178C Level D/E
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources.
Apply for Software Release and Test Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly