Signal Integrity Engineer
This new and exciting Signal Integrity Engineer position in Reading with a company focused on semiconductor technology. The Signal Integrity Engineer will be joining technology developers to advise on signal integrity solutions and issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting high speed signalling standards analysis and definition;
- Interaction with customers and component suppliers on the development and analysis of hardware solutions, Including packages, PCB and Backplane layout rules, materials and connectors;
- Providing theoretical and simulation based signal integrity analysis;
- Implementing and characterising test structures for signal integrity.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, along with:
* A strong background in Signal Integrity
* A knowledge of High Speed Signalling Standards (IEE, OIF, Memory)* PCB Design and backplane layout
* Also of interest is High Speed Digital Design, Test and Characterisation.