Business Development Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Home based role with travel across the UK and Scandinavia
£85,000-£90,000 OTE plus car and benefits
Business Development Manager required for a market leading distributor of Semiconductor components covering customers across the UK and Scandinavia.
You will have good understanding of some or all of the following; ARM processors, High-End Embedded Processing, FPGA, Ethernet and Memory
In this role you will be a technical expert and you will be responsible for the top opportunities across Northern Europe and you will have regular interaction with both customers and suppliers.
Suitable candidates will have strong contacts and relationships with both electronics distributors and manufacturers.
This role would be working within an established team and full support/training will be provided.
This is an exciting position and the chance to become a business development manager with a major player within the semiconductor industry.
· Degree qualified within Electronics
· Previous Business Development experience advantageous
· Good understanding of electrical components and semiconductors
· Strong customer facing skills
· Willing to travel across the UK and Scandinavia (70-80%)
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
+44 1189 077881
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly