FPGA Digital Design Opportunity
Our client is expanding their FPGA Digital Design team and they are in need of a hardware engineer to work on their high speed networking equipment that operates at a speed of 10- 100Gbps.
As an FPGA Engineer you will be working on the development of brand new devices that give visibility into the network and help boost cybersecurity. You will work along side a dynamic team that are a mix of software and hardware engineers.
As a successful engineer you will need to have the following skills:
* FPGA Design (VHDL, Verilog)
* Network Protocols (Ethernet, IP)
* Experience with Linux
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Able to work both in a team and individually
* Fluent in English
* Hold the right to work in the Netherlands
It's a great opportunity to experience a new challenge and work on some of the most advanced technology in today's engineering industry.
Please contact Andrew Emberson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01189881142