Marketing Communication Manager - Embedded Security - Belgium
An embedded security leader is seeking a Marketing Communication Manager to join their team, in Belgium, and help promote their embedded security and video IP products. As Marketing Communication Manager you will be managing the presence of the business, formulating the strategy and developing all marketing communication. Ideally based in Ghent or Louvain-La-Neuve.
· Relevant degree, or equivalent, ideally with a marketing qualification.
· Proven experience as an all-round marketeer; advertising, PR, digital and strategy.
· Knowledge of the semiconductor, embedded or telecommunications industry.
· Fluent English with excellent communications skills.
· Formulating the marketing communications strategy and managing the budget
· Organizing, and attending, customer events and trade shows.
· Producing marketing collateral, press releases, artwork and creative literature.
· Taking charge of the company's digital presence and social media accounts.
This is open to a marketeer with some well-rounded marketing experience, ready to take on the next step in their career and make this role their own. You will be strategic, able to manage a budget and be an excellent communicator!