Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer. A globally successful manufacturer of semiconductors is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their Automotive division focusing on electric and hybrid vehicles. The company's work environment encourages bold ideas and creativity within a highly motivated team. As the Field Application Engineer you will increase the profits and market shares by providing high quality technical support to the European Automotive customers.
If you are a motivated individual with a technical background and work experience within the industry apply now!
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Electronics and Comm. Engineering or similar field
- Experience as a FAE or Application Engineer (ideally in automotive / battery management)
- Good communications and customer facing skills and a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Act as technical point of contact for automotive customers and develop/build relationships
- Lead business development and design-in activities
- Support Sales process and increase profits and market shares
- Travel to visit customers as required across the sales territory
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting job with a leading manufacturer apply now. As the Field Application Engineer you will have responsibilities both internally and externally and drive innovation in the automotive market.