Lead Acoustic Engineer
This is a great opportunity for Lead Acoustic Engineer to join a world class team in Berkshire, England. The team is currently 5-10 engineers in size and in need of a Lead Acoustic Engineer. Primary responsibilities of the Lead Acoustic Engineer will be in defining short and long-term objectives for the team, and supporting the team in acoustic design, algorithm validation and customer deployment for mobile, audio and accessory products.
What are they looking for?
1. Degree in electronics, acoustics or other relevant field
2. Substantial and demonstrable experience in acoustic design and tuning for mobile or consumer audio products
3. Expert knowledge in acoustic fundamentals of microphones, receivers, earphones and speakers
4. Strong analytical skills and excellent cognitive abilities combined with a logical approach to problem solving
5. Acoustic test software such as MATLAB, SoundCheck, Adobe Audition, etc.
6. Acoustic modelling
7. Experience in a technical management or team leadership role
What will they offer? An excellent salary DOE, a diverse range of benefits, company events abroad and an open, transparent culture where innovation is rewarded. If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Christopher Wyatt, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Alternatively if this sounds like someone you know, please do tell them to get in touch!