Digital Hardware Engineer
This exciting new role as a Senior Hardware Engineer entails responsibility for design the design of cutting edge communication equipment. In addition to this, this role would also see you maintaining and redesigning legacy production designs dealing with component obsolescence and overall cost reduction.
- Designing and maintaining Hardware Designs
- Circuit Design, Prototyping and Simulation
- Organise and manage transfer to full production, maintenance of revision control with sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- High Speed Digital Design
- Radio frequency electronic design (highly sought but not essential)
This role as a Senior Hardware Engineer would see you leading projects and reporting directly into the Head of Hardware. It offers a highly competitive salary and is ideal for any candidate that is self-motivated, exhibits great initiative and is keen to broaden their current experiences.