Business Development Manager - High-End Solutions
As the Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of diving the success with key customers across your designated sales territory. As the Business Development Manager, you will oversee the business plan for the High-End Vertical across Central Europe and develop relationships both internally and externally. This is a home-office based position.
· Degree level education with industrial experience
· Engineering background, ideally in application processors (FPGA experience is a plus)
· Strong commercial acumen, verbal skills and ability to develop long-term relationships
· Proactive and self-motivated approach
· Accountability for success with technologies in your territory
· Develop business plan and relationships
· Drive products from design to production
· Meet and exceed annual KPIs
This role is an opportunity to represent a major distributor of semiconductors and other electronic components within a growing market. You will have responsibilities both internally and externally and therefore will be encouraged to meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships with customers in the entire territory.