Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative - Semiconductors - up to 55K OTE- Munich
Our client is a leading semiconductor manufacturer experiencing a healthy growth and expanding their Customer Sales Team in Munich.
This is a key hire and we are keen to speak to candidates with Mandarin language skills and with a previous supporting sales function experience, preferably within the Semiconductors industry.
The CSR (Customer Service Representative) is in daily liaison with the Factory to arrange deliveries and ensure clients order backlog is fulfilled.
You will be responsible for the backlog management, pricing/quoting & RMAs activities for your assigned client base.
This role will also entail providing reporting to the Sales team and trouble shooting as needed to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- backlog management
- Pricing activities in conjunction with the sales Manager
- weekly reporting
- support the EMEA sales team with weekly ad hoc reports
- Fluency in German and English is a must, both oral and written; Mandarin would be a strong plus
- Experience in the Semiconductor business not needed but also a plus
- Superb Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience is working in a global and multi-cultural environment.
- team player
- pro-active approach and problem-solving skills
If you would like more information, please contact me for further details at Marta.email@example.com