Principal Process Development Engineer
Our international client located in Austria is currently searching for a Principal Process Development Engineer to be responsible for the development of silicon epitaxy processes throughout different company sites. The role will involve developing novel epitaxy single processes for the next generation of new power technologies.Driving tool vendors will also be a critical part of the role.
Required skills for the Principal Process Development Engineer - Epitaxy:
- Strong SiGe, GaN and SiC epitaxy knowledge and experience
- Semiconductor device physics knowledge
- Strong background within the semiconductor manufacturing world
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- PhD in Physics, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please contact Rachel.Anderson@ic-resources.com with interest.