Field Applications Engineer - French-speaking - EDA Solutions
French-speaking and living in Germany? Experience of PCB Solutions and EDA? I may have the perfect role for you! My client is a leading EDA company and they are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to manage their innovative PCB solutions! You will be covering France and living in Southern Germany.
· Relevant technical degree or equivalent
· Solid knowledge of PCB solutions and EDA
· Customer-facing experience and a clear ability to translate the technical into commercial reality.
· Native/Fluent French, Fluent English and good German.
· Technically supporting customers across France.
· Implementing growth within existing customers and identifying new growth potential in new customers
· Aiding with customer designs whilst retaining a commercial mind-set.
· Development of sales strategies with the sales team; working closely with them on customer projects.
Open to a technically savvy individual who is seeking to develop their skill-set into a more commercial role! You will be able to travel regularly and keen for an opportunity to grow in a world-wide organisation!