Field Application Engineer
Field Application Engineer. I am currently recruiting for a Field Application Engineer on behalf of a leading manufacturer of electromechanical components. The company offers a dynamic and international work environment and provides and intensive on boarding. As the Field Application Engineer you will be the technical voice and act as interface between customers and company divisions.
- Minimum bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of engineering work experience, ideally with connector systems
- A proactive approach and problem solving skills on technical issues
- Great communication skills in both German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Act as technical support ensuring ensuring good communication channels between all parties
- Act as interface between customers, sales teams and headquarters
- Provide technical support to business development and inside sales divisions at customer visits
- Develop strong relationships with key players internally and externally
This role is an opportunity to join a manufacturer with a truly global footprint within a strong and growing market. You will meet customers face to face and on site to provide your technical expertise and develop/build relationships.