Digital ASIC Design Engineer
A leading silicon IP company based in Glasgow is seeking an innovative Digital ASIC Design Engineer. This is a chance to join a multinational company dedicated to providing the strongest possible security solutions for mobile and connected devices - their work is critical in keeping our data safe and secure.
As the successful Digital ASIC Design Engineer your focus will be on secure IP module development; working from specification, RTL design, modelling, ASIC verification and synthesis, through to final design sign-off, delivering high-quality products. You'll enjoy working in a close-knit team of highly skilled engineers, many of which have been there for many years.
For the right person, our client can be relatively flexible on seniority level, however a role here as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer it is essential to have:
· A University degree (BSc / BEng minimum) in Electronic Engineering or related field
· Prior working experience in Digital RTL Design using VHDL or Verilog
· A strong understanding of the fundamentals of digital circuit design, with knowledge of design, implementation, and synthesis
Desirable skills / experience:
· Knowledge of embedded processor architectures (CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor)
· Any background knowledge of security and cryptographic algorithms such as DES, AES, etc
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role (visa sponsorship cannot be provided).
Contact us for details: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1189881152.