Lead Supportability Engineer
As Lead Supportability Engineer you will support both engineering and project teams with managing the ILS risks.
This position will provide a great opportunity for you to develop your career in an expanding division within the business. The Lead Supportability Engineer will assist in influencing support requirements and the sustainment of equipment capability from development through its service life, so that performance and supportability characteristics can be achieved.
You will be required to have the following skills and experience;
* Must be able to obtain SC or Higher
* Experience with Reliability and Maintainability ideally within an Aerospace environment
* A strong knowledge of engineering drawings
* Experience using FMECA, Safety and Reliability predictions
* Willingness to travel internationally when needed
If you wish to apply or need any further information please contact Emily Wright