AMS Verification Audio IC Engineer
Join a very successful Semiconductor R&D start-up in the vibrant city of Graz, Austria! Be part of an international team that develops state-of-the-art audio systems for personal applications, using MEMS technology.
In this role as AMS Verification Engineer, you will join the IC team and set up top level AMS Verification flow (for MEMS driver ICs). Further to that, it will be your responsibility to support lab debugging and maintain thorough documentation about the process.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- 3+ years relevant professional industry experience
- VerilogAMS experience
- Experience with setting up mixed signal simulations, test bench automation, regression setups
- Cadence ADE experience
- Understanding of digital and analog design
- Beneficial: understanding of signal processing and shell scripting/programming skills
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus.
You must be an EU citizen or hold a valid Red-White-Red card.
You will receive a competitative salary and work in an international and innovative company in a great, dynamic city.
For details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.