Mixed-Signal Design Verification Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mixed Signal Verification Engineer to join a global semiconductor company in the area of beautiful Munich. Do you want to be part of an excellent team and add your skills and ideas to a company that will value your input? As a Mixed Signal Design Verification specialist, your job will be to further low-power buck-boost solutions that help make the lives of millions of people easier.
- Setup design verification schedule, write the verification plan
- Create test benches, automate regression suits and interpret outputs
- Track metrics, bugs and DV milestones
- Collabortae closely with digital/analog designers as well as other engineers (application and testing) to support silicon verification efforts
- Use your acquired Cadence and coding skills for all tasks
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience in mixed-signal verification
- Knowledge of Cadence tools
- Skilled in developing behavioural models for analog IP (e.g. VerilogAMS, SystemVerilog, WREAL...)
- Understanding of digital and analog design, AMS simulations, digital RTL and analog schematics
- Understanding of control loop theory/DC-DC Converter
- Proficiency in English
- Team player who is reliable and also likes to work independently on responsible tasks
Enjoy what my client has to offer- technical challenges, personal development and career growth, a competitive salary and an international team, that is enthusiastic about their achievements.
For more details about this and similar AMS Verification job opportunities in the DACH region (Germany, Austria & Switzerland) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.