Mechanical Project Engineer
IC Resources is working with a young but successful business within the Oil & Gas Industry to find a Mechanical Project Engineer for an initial period of 1 month, with scope to extend significantly beyond this pending good performance. The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar role
- Background in Oil & Gas with an asset integrity focus
- Experience safeguarding HSE while optimising life cycle asset performance and supporting regulatory compliance
- Offshore experience and up to date certifications (BOSIET, medical)
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering or other relevant subject
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.