Hardware Product Manager - Award winning Edtech Start-up
An exciting & award-winning start-up company based within London is currently seeking an experienced Hardware Product Manager to join their team. They are an Educational Tech company who aim to inspire students to discover the fun in coding and creating. Reporting into the Head of Product, the Hardware Product Manager will be responsible for the design, prototyping, production of all existing and future hardware including electronics, firmware and accessories.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Track record of delivering world class consumer electronics to the market
- Strong understanding of hardware development processes
- Excellent time management and project planning skills
- Have experience with certification processes for radio devices (CE, FCC, etc.)
- Have experience with DFM (Design for Manufacture) and DFT (Design for Test) processes
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Supporting Head of Product in defining hardware product roadmap; associated timelines and deliverables
- Owning all elements of the physical product; including electronics, firmware and accessories
- Managing the design, prototyping and production of new hardware products, including managing trade-offs between specifications, timelines, and cost
- Producing, reviewing and refining technical product specifications
- Managing relationship with third party specialists in relevant areas such as: Electronic Design, Product Design and Industrial Design
- Supporting Manufacturing and Supply Chain in the implementation and improvement of production and QA process
With customers in 60+ countries, they move at high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people on a mission to be key players in the future of education.