My client, a leader in smart platforms for audio, is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, with experience in embedded systems and IOT, to join their Cambridge team. You will be based in the office but required to travel globally when required.
· Relevant degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or Electronics.
· Previous product marketing manager experience including product lifecycle, competitive analysis and product positioning.
· Excellent understanding of embedded systems; ideally related to media processing (audio/video).
· Knowledge of IOT, smart home, wireless, bluetooth, Wifi, etc.
· You will own the product lifecycle and become the bridge between engineering, sales and the customer. This will include strategy and forecasting.
· Gather market requirements for future products and develop use cases and scenarios for new products. Use this market information to position the product correctly in the market.
· Produce technical marketing material (whitepapers etc.)
· Become the champion for the audio IOT solutions across all platforms.
This is a "hands-on" product marketing manager position wherein you will not only be responsible for technical engagement but also for aiding with product marketing and positioning in the market. You will take full ownership of the product lifecycle and input into the technology roadmap.