Principal Hardware Engineer
This exciting new role as a Principal Hardware Engineer entails responsibility for the design of cutting edge communication equipment for a market leading company. This vacancy is ideal for an Engineer that seeks to maintain a Principal Level of responsibility or equally, an Engineer with proven industry experience looking to progress to this level.
- Designing and maintaining Hardware Designs
- Circuit Design, Prototyping and Simulation
- Organise and manage transfer to full production, maintenance of revision control with sub-contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering or a related discipline.
- Previous experience in the design and maintenance of electronic hardware in the following areas (Design, Simulation, Board layout, Prototype manufacture, Design verification and Schematic Capture)
- FPGA, VDHL experience (highly sought but not essential)
- Radio frequency electronic design (highly sought but not essential)
- Previous experience working alongside subcontractors.
This role as a Principal Hardware Engineer would see you leading projects and reporting directly into the Head of Hardware. The brand new position offers a highly competitive salary and is ideal for any candidate that is self-motivated, exhibits great initiative and is keen to broaden their current experiences.
For more information or to apply, contact Daniel Evans (email@example.com) with an updated CV and availability for an informal conversation about the position.