Senior Mechanical Engineer
IC Resources is working with a successful business who design and develop award winning products to URGENTLY find a Senior Mechanical Engineer for an initial period of 3 months then on a rolling basis. The role will involve working closely with development teams in the UK and abroad to project lead product development from concept to manufacture. You will also liaise with clients and customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
The successful applicant will have:
- Degree or Equivalent in a related engineering subject area.
- Working experience with Solidworks.
- Experience in rapid prototyping techniques, driving 3D printers, etc.
- History of thinking out of the box to develop innovative products and Mechanical solutions.
- Experience in product environmental testing and industry testing standards.
- Experience in leading projects from initial requirements capture to production sign off.
- Experience in DFM (Design For Manufacture) with plastics (Injection Moulding).
- Also ideally experienced in DFM with a range of metals for product encasements.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.