Inside Sales / Customer Service
This role as an Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative will allow you to join a leading manufacturer of electronic components in Munich. As the Inside Sales Representative you will be part of a dynamic team working in a diversified work environment where you can apply your ideas and creativity. Your main responsibility in this role will be to support and execute business plans and sales strategies and develop new and existing business relationships.
Apply now to fill this critical position of their sales organisation!
- Proactive approach with great attention to detail and a business-mind
- Adaptability, creativity and a willingness to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build/maintain effective relationships both internally and externally
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Work as an integral member of the sales team and develop strong and effective relationships throughout the organisation
- Collate and check information supplied by internal customer groups
- Support the sales team in managing new customer bids as well as complex/strategic bids
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of electronic components within a strong and well-established market. You will work alongside a range of professionals and be responsible for your own market and customers within the industry.