Software Development Engineer in Test
This is a fresh opportunity for a Software Development Engineer to join a multi-national technology organisation who are a global leader in their field, yet still able to offer "that start-up feel" from their office in Berlin.
The successful Software Development Engineer will join the Test and Measurement team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining R&D test systems. This will include Software Development in C# test framework for production and lab automation and development in C for Embedded Linux test systems.
The successful candidates would be expected to have:
- BSc or MSc qualifications in Computer Science or a related subject.
- At least 3 years experience in Software Development
- Good experience in C# or Java
- Working knowledge of Git and SVN
- Working knowledge of Python
- Professional level of spoken and written English
Advantageous skills and experience:
- Experience programming laboratory measurement equipment
- Working knowledge of Linux and Shell Scripting
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies such as Bluetooth and/or WiFi
On offer is a highly competitive salary and good benefits system. If you would like to apply for this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.