Software Application Engineer
Experienced Software Application Engineers wanted! Our client is conducting globally in the semiconductor industry and is now looking for Software Engineers, who are experienced with Firmware Development, to join their Austrian team. As a Software Application Engineer you would be part of an international team and face great opportunities for further development!
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Software Engineer:
· Software Design, Implementation and Testing
· Create technical documentation, application notes and presentations for reference, training and reporting
· Support for released software for internal and external customers
· Setup and conduct technical trainings for customers and internal staff
· Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
Ideal education and experiences of the Software Engineer:
· Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· Deep programming language knowledge like C, C++ and C# or Java
· Experience with driver and firmware development on different platforms
· Experience with QT framework and/or Arm Cortex M controller beneficial
· Ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage own workload
· Ability to communicate with customers, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
· Interested in semiconductors
· Readiness to travel up to 25%
· Fluent in spoken and written English
Are you ready to face a new challenge in Austria? Contact me under email@example.com for more information!