Embedded Software Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a large multi-national organisation within their Wireless Connectivity R&D team in Belgium.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer should ideally have experience in wireless standards and audio streaming, and will go on to design, implement, test and maintain cutting-edge IoT applications.
Relevant Embedded Software Engineers will have:
- At least 3 years experience developing high-performance embedded software
- Be qualified to degree level in a relevant subject
- A proven background in embedded C/C++
- Knowledge of wireless standards such as Bluetooth and Audio Streaming applications (such as A2DP)
- Experience with different microcontroller platforms and/or embedded Linux
Python scripting skills would a would also be advantageous. If you would like to apply to this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.