Software Engineer (Scripting)
Initial 6 month contract
up to £42/hr
Do you want to work on a fascinating project that could potentially be revolutionary to the healthcare industry? Do you want exposure to multiple facets of software engineering within the whole project life cycle?
My client are a ground-breaking medical company that are developing some life-changing (in the literal sense) products and are after a software scripting engineer. Your primary function will designing and implementing algorithms and automation scripts to control the function of the product. More than simply coding, you will be responsible for simulation and the live testing of these devices.
- Experience coding in Python, preferably in embedded scripting languages
- Degree educated in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- developing algorithms for computer vision applications, instrumentation control or equivalent
- Experience in agile software and/or
- test methodologies
- experience working in within the medical/ healthcare or engineering sector
- experience working on the whole of a product lifecycle
If you have the necessary skills, please apply with an attached CV and contract Peter Greenlaw on 0118 907 7883 for immediate consideration. If this role is not for you, but you would like to be kept updated on the latest Software positions, add me on LinkedIn where I post all my roles first. https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-greenlaw/