Senior Engineering Project Manager - Electronics / Software
As Senior Engineering Project Manager you will have experience in development of Wireless products and technologies from either a Software and/or Hardware perspective, and relevant Project Management skills and experience.
The multinational organisation who develop Wireless and Positioning products predominantly for the Automotive market require a Senior Engineering Project Manager who will be based from their offices in Berlin.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Computer Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in either Software OR Hardware development of Wireless products
- Proven experience of Systems Requirement Management
- Strong background in Project Management techniques and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with senior management
- Fluent in English
If you would like to apply for this position please do so here, or contact Lewis at IC Resources for more information.