My client is a hugely successful business based in Surrey who are looking for a CAD Engineer to support CAD data migration activities into the Siemens Teamcenter PLM system on a contract basis.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Manage legacy CAD data cleansing and migration into the Siemens Teamcenter PLM system.
* Create new assembly structured models from legacy assemblies.
* Create new part geometry, where required.
* Management of Bill of Materials in line with model changes on ERP system.
The successful applicant will have:
* Proficiency in 3D CAD modelling using Siemens Solid Edge.
* Experience of Siemens Teamcenter as a PLM system.
* Experience of data migration and cleansing.
* Experience of management of bill of materials.
* Experience of working to high design standards with great attention to detail.
* Knowledge of recognised engineering drawing standards would be an advantage
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.