FPGA Digital Design Engineer
Not often something like this comes up! Our client is looking for a few FPGA Digital Design Engineers with VHDL experience to work in their brand-new offices. Our client is a name you would have certainly heard of and you are given the opportunity to be in charge of the FPGA projects in this new design centre.
Our client is rapidly expanding their Digital Design team working on the most advanced technology in the Bristol area. As a Digital Design FPGA Engineer you would be providing services to the financial and enterprise industries. You will also get to work alongside very experience hardware engineers and really improve your skill set.
The following skill set would be needed for this position:
* Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
* Over 4 years of FPGA or ASIC development experience
* Experience using SystemVerilog OR Verilog OR VHDL
* Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
* Stimulate and test VHDL Designs with Altera or Xilinx
If you want a change from your dull repetitive day to day tasks or just want some further information on this position then please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources today.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply. Engineers who need a VISA to work in the UK will not be accepted.