Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Home Based
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - Home Based. Do you speak this language: Startup. Stock. Cryptography. Authentication. IOT. HSM. SM3 / SM4. IP Cores. Security IP? Can you, as an FAE, take these language skills out to the market, translating customer requirements and illustrating the merits of end to end security technology? In a massively growing technology space, the Client hiring this Field Applications Engineer is at the forefront of this wave of new solutions to secure the world of Payments, IOT, Connectivity - the bedrock supporting the wireless world we continue to enjoy.
- Excellent customer facing, Pre-Sales and technical negotiation skills
- Expert in Security / Cryptography / Authentication for semiconductors / ASIC / SOC / MCU / IP
- Technical Specialisation in Security IP, Hardware Security Modules, Security IP Cores, SM3 / SM4 / HMAC etc
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Secure design wins with customers engaged during the Pre-Sales phase
- Take new products to market with genuine enthusiasm and conviction
- Travel to customers and attend trade shows regularly to increase visibility
- Create demonstrators to show how products can be implemented
This is that rare opportunity - a true Startup that has product in the market, is growing rapidly and now needs technical expertise to demonstrate the products at the crucial stages of the sales process. Long hours, extensive travel and a true commitment will join you into a team with one goal in mind - success!