SoC Architect - Neuromorphic Computing
Up to 90k Euros
This is an opportunity for a SoC Architect to join a firm developing entirely ground-breaking technology for the next wave in Artificial Intelligence.
Situated in Eindhoven, our client's research and innovation in neuromorphic computing is nothing short of impressive. As a fabless silicon start-up, they are building powerful, highly efficient neuromorphic chips, which will enable cars, robots and drones to navigate the world with safety at the core of their artificial intelligence.
The SoC Architect will play a part in leading the development activity of advanced System on Chip designs that will drive ultra low-power AI processing. Working directly with the VP of Engineering, the SoC Architect will become the back-bone for the company´s engineering direction and guidance, taking a top level architectural view, be responsible for delivering timely architecture descriptions and specifications of AI and machine learning applications.
Key skills / experience:
- Proven experience architecting complex SoCs; this could be for a range of edge devices or application areas from imaging, video processing, or machine learning
- Detailed understanding of silicon design processes
- Experience taking significant responsibility and driving digital flows
- Technical leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing)
We are looking for someone exceptional; someone with the passion to creating pioneering new products in the field of neuromorphic computing.
If you are the right candidate, you will receive a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, and find yourself in a dedicated team which holds very high standards of inclusion, team spirit, cooperation, performance, and quality.
For details or to apply, contact Caroline Pye on +44 (0)1189881152 or email email@example.com