My client is an innovative start-up in London that has created a DNA-tech product aimed at the retail space. They are seeking a Marketing lead to join their team, working closely with the CEO, to develop a brand proposition and build a marketing team. London based.
· Relevant degree (or equivalent) with a marketing qualification.
· Demonstratable experience of brand marketing, in a B2C and B2B capacity, ideally in the tech space.
· A well-rounded marketeer with solid experience of the full marketing mix including recruiting and managing external agencies.
· Clear strategic thinker; able to create and implement a brand and marketing plan.
· Team-management experience; able to build an effective marketing team.
· Develop the brand with the CEO; formulating the strategy and ensuring the best reach.
· Lead all marketing and PR campaigns - increasing brand exposure and launching campaigns across multiple markets.
· Assist in creating a consumer-friendly website with a consistent brand image.
· Recruit an outstanding marketing team
· Develop key marketing metrics in order to measure campaign success.
This is open to an experienced, yet hands-on, marketeer who is not afraid to get stuck-in and be hands-on in an exciting new tech start-up! You will be able to hit the ground-running in developing a marketing strategy from near-enough scratch whilst also building a team to help support. A substantial marketing role with plenty of potential reward!