Rewarding Engineering Role near Zürich
Our client is operating in the semiconductor arena and is looking for its site near Zürich for an Instrumentation Engineer for sensor development. You would be responsible for the development and implementation of automated characterization/measurement set-ups for optical sensors.
· Support ongoing projects
· Programming and automation of characterization set-ups
· Plan, set-up and perform laboratory experiments/measurements
· Evaluate and present the results
· A technical degree or a Bachelor degree, for example Electronics, Mechatronics, Informatics, Physics Lab Assistant or similar.
· In depth knowledge in programming instrumentation devices
· Knowledge of object oriented programming, especially of Python
· Interest in optics and electronic
· Careful and independent by planning and performing own work related tasks
· Familiarity with Git and SVN
· Good knowledge of English
Are you experienced in these fields and ready to face this challenging and rewarding role with my client in Austria?
Please apply directly or contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.