Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
I am looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer to join a innovative Medical company in the Netherlands. As the Mechanical Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the mechanical elements of the mechatronic concepts and systems. The Mechanical Lead Engineer can expect a competitive market salary ranging from 70,000 - 78,000 Euros depending on experience, good benefits and the opportunity to grow and develop in a company where you have freedom to operate.
* Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the area of medical product development, machine building or the development of high-tech systems.
* Knowledge of 3D cad - Preferably Solidworks
* Knowledge of precision engineering principles, analysis methods and Design for Excellence. (DFX)
* Must be able to speak English and/or Dutch or be willing to learn the Dutch language.
As the Lead Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for design from concept through to release. You would be responsible for overseeing the assembly of products, the design of products, an element of project management and the outsourcing of the production of mechanical parts.
If you match the skills listed above and are from the medical or robotics industry or feel you have transferable skills in machine building then please get in touch! email@example.com