Fantastic new opportunity to step into the Reliability Engineering world within an opto-electronics start-up company located in the popular city of Cambridge. Our client is now searching for a Reliability Engineer to work with engineers across the company within design, device development, packaging and NPI teams, t o ensure quality/reliability readiness for new product releases. The role will involve creating and analyzing DOE and developing qualification plans for new package and assembly processes.
Required skills for the Reliability Engineer:
- Strong semiconductor/opto-electronics reliability/failure analysis/quality experience
- Industry standard knowledge (IPC, JEDEC, IEEE, ISO, ANSI, Bellcore, Telcordia)
- Solid understanding of packaging materials, processes and analytical techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/MSc Physics/ electronics / engineering or equivelent
Please contact Rachel Anderson Rachel@ic-resources.com to discuss further