Junior Software Developer
Software Developer - Sussex
This company offer a suite of engineering simulation software products, which help engineers solve design challenges and develop revolutionary new products throughout a range of industries from space exploration to mobile phones.
We are looking for a number of exceptional software engineers to design and develop the functionality of this exciting software, with a focus on the brand new user interface.
· Develop and implement new software features and functionality
· Create unit and integration tests
· Coordinate with and support internal teams and others in UI implementation
· Diagnose and resolve application issues and defects
Key skills and qualifications:
Additional preferred skills:
· Previous UI experience working with MVVM and MVC patterns
· Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
· Experience with Visual Studio, Git and C++
· CAD design & engineering understanding