Digital IC Design Lead
This is beautiful Switzerland at its best. Join a leading chip design organisation as a Digital IC Design Lead, and drive projects within the fields of wireless and sensor technologies.
Nestled between forested mountain ranges and a stunning lake region, our client is situated in a region that has everything to offer; plenty for outdoor lovers yet on the doorstep of an attractive, vibrant city. Our client has a very long, reputable history of excellence in the development of ASICs and system solutions for a huge range of applications areas; the Digital IC Design Lead will focus on the areas of wireless communications and sensors. Although quite a sizeable company, you will work within a highly dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone is given the chance to really have an impact.
As Digital IC Design Lead, you will drive ASIC design projects, collaborating with international teams and conferring with the systems and analog teams to develop product specifications and architecture. You will have a strong hand in the technical work, carrying out ultra-low power digital design implementation, verification, synthesis and physical implementation. As Digital Lead you will of course be supervising Digital ASIC Design Engineers within the group, and develop strategies to cut down product time to market while maintaining utmost validation quality.
- Substantial experience working within Digital IC Design
- Technical leadership experience
- Expertise within frontend RTL design (architecture, RTL coding, verification)
- Knowledge of physical design activities (synthesis, P&R) is an advantage, although direct experience is not essential
- Excellent people and team-work skills, with clear communication skills in English and willingness to lead a team
Given the breadth of design opportunities on offer within this company, you'll be continually challenged and engaged. For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources