Senior ASIC Design Engineer
Excellent remuneration package##
A superb opportunity for a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer to join growing IC Design team, based in Munich.
Our client is a world-famous name in consumer electronics; renowned for sheer excellence in hardware and software design. For a new SoC Design team within the business, they are recruiting for experienced Senior Digital IC Design Engineers - this is a chance to work on the most advanced, challenging technology in the market today.
As a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer you will be working on complex SoC designs. You will work closely with the systems team to develop detailed design specifications and implement the function in Verilog RTL. You will work across all stages of the IC flow, and play a fundamental role in the digital design effort for mixed-signal circuits for consumer devices. This SoC team is set for significant expansion throughout 2018, and you will be a key contributor to this growth.
Our client is looking for the brightest ASIC Design engineering talent, at various levels of experience. Essentials include:
· A Bachelors / Master degree in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or similar
· Several years' experience in digital design of ICs
· Exceptional RTL design capability (Verilog / VHDL)
· Strong experience within verification, synthesis and STA closure
· Prior experience working within a mixed-signal design environment / experience interacting with analog design teams would be of particular interest, but not essential
· Great passion and aptitude for developing solutions to tricky technical problems
· Fluent language skills in English (a must!)
You want to be part of creating technology of the future, so you have a strong team focus. Exciting times lie ahead in this company, and you can play a big part in creating novel solutions to make it all happen.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.