Principal Data Engineer
This Principal Data Engineer vacancy is based in London with my client who develops wearable technology with a genetic service. This Principal Data Engineer vacancy will see you working in a start-up that is really well funded and now looking to grown it's data analytics team. Principal Data Engineers will also have a hand in general management tasks but majority of the work will be hands on.
What can you expect? Primary responsibilities will be in end to end data management, involvement in different parts of the data process, Creating data environments in the cloud and many more.
Eligible Principal Data Engineer will have a relevant Master's/PhD such as Computer Science, Mathematics or similar and experience in most of the following;
1. Excellent skills in Data Engineering (data warehousing, ETL data pipelines, data models)
2. Knowledge of Cloud platforms and AWS technologies
3. Programming in Python, Java, Scala and C#
4. Good knowledge of database technologies, and Big Data
5. Experience with Machine Learning and Statistical modelling
6. Excellent communication and leadership skills
If this sounds like you and you're keen to find out more then please apply and contact Diogo Pereira, Specialist Consultant at IC Resources. Even if you are unsure that you fulfil all of the criteria, please still apply as there may be similar roles we can recommend.