Technical Sales - Semiconductors
My client is a 'demand creation' led distributor of semiconductors, as opposed to 'catalogue parts' and fulfillment. They're currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Sweden, who has a technical understanding of ICs and can drive business across Scandinavia. This position will require discussions with engineering teams on customer site (as well as procurement), hence the necessity to possess a good level of technical prowess.
This person will also need:
- A technical degree (in electronics engineering, or similar)
- A track record selling semiconductors
- A home office in Sweden (or a base near their facility in Stockholm)
- The willingness to travel
- Business fluent Swedish and English
This is a specialist subsidiary of a large parent company who own a notable % of market share in annual semiconductor sales. Apply now if you're a technical sales person in the semiconductor market, who has the ability to discuss products at an engineering level.