CPU Design Lead Engineer
CPU Design Lead - Cork, Ireland
My client continues to expand its SOC Development Centre in Cork, Ireland, and is now adding a CPU Design Team to its on-site capability.
A key position within this group is a CPU Design Lead, who will build and lead a team in the development of sub-10nm CPU designs and subsystems, through the ASIC design process from architecture definition, RTL design, verification, synthesis, DFT & STA.
· 12+ years experience in all aspects of the chip development process.
· Experience with CPU & SOC architecture definition, logic design implementation in high speed and low power techniques.
· In-depth knowledge of verification methodology, formal verification technologies and EDA flow/tools (UVM/OVM/VMM etc.)
· Knowledge of Synthesis, Place and Route, and Timing closure concepts.
· Complete asic flow with low power, performance and area optimization techniques.
· Experience with ARM architecture (ISA) is a plus.
Work permits can be offered to candidates who are currently in employment within the Eu.
Please contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources for more details, and to register your interest.